- Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to GAMDIAS Technology Co., Ltd..
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to GAMDIAS, accessible from https://www.gamdias.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
- Usage Data.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address),
browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit,
the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically,
including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID,
the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use,
unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity,
which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent.
You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies.
- What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: These cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site.
They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors,
which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc.
These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Functionality: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website.
These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products,
items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication,
such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities,
products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods,
services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture,
restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets,
whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding,
in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis,
identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service,
products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger,
sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations
(for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes,
and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time,
except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service,
or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province,
country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet,
or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data,
We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us.
If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent,
We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent,
We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
- Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party link,
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, the privacy of your Personal Information or you want to change your privacy preferences,
please let us know. You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.